Jaw Width: 125 mm/5", 100 mm/4",
The vise has rear jaw sliding movement.
- The maximum load comes on rear jaw, which is supported by the bench.
- The chances of front jaw breakage reduces.
- The chances of accidents get reduced. If the job falls while loosening, it will fall on the table not on floor.
- Jobs of different sizes can be accomodated on the bench side.
|Same Grip over the length|
The jaws are hardened and ground giving the same grip over the length of jaws.
- The Horizontal and vertical grooves act as V blocks while holding circular jobs.
- Socket head bolts are provided for better grip of jaws
The vise has front mounting i.e. two holes in the front and one at the back. This eliminates the swivelling of vise while in use.
The movement of rear jaw is done through dove tail guide ways ensuring the parallel movement of rear jaw. The force required at the handle is even through out the travel of the rear jaw.
|High Tensile Steel Nuts|
The Nuts are made from high tensile steel forgings. The collinear arrangement where the screw moves into the nut & protects the thread from metal chips, dust etc.. This enhances the life of the vise.